The medically approved Tanita MC780MA Multi Frequency Segmental Body Composition Analyser is perfect for providing an instant analysis of a client's health and fitness status and monitoring their progress over time and is available from Scalesexpress now.
The MC780MA has been designed to be a an interactive unit where clients can step on and take a measurement without specialist assistance. A full segmental body composition analysis is performed in less than 20 seconds. The dual display clearly shows the measurement data and detailed segmental analysis in an easy-to-read illustrative format.
The measurement results are automatically stored on an SD Card, sent to a PC or transferred to a printer to generate a consultation sheet for further discussion.
Goals for weight and body fat can also be set using the ‘goal setter’ mode to increase motivation and demonstrate progress of any weight or fitness program. All the user data can be stored and used for detailed trend analysis using GMon Health Monitor Software.
KEY FEATURES OF THE TANITA MC780MA
1. Multi-frequency segmental body composition analyser - 3 frequencies providing highly accurate whole body and segmental measurements
2. Easy to use - the interactive console has been designed to guide the user through their personal data input without specialist assistance. The console can also be reversed for confidential readings or when large obese clients step on.
3. The dual LCD display highlights the body composition measurements in a clear easy to understand format.
4. The in-built SD card facility allows data to be automatically collected and downloaded at convenience.
5. The client ID feature allows continuous measurement data to be collected for each client. The feature also allows large data sets to be collated for research studies effortlessly.
6. Any printer with Pictbridge can be connected directly to the MC780 to enable consultation sheets to be printed immediately after a measurement has been
7. The MC780MA is compatible with GMon Health Monitor software allowing full database management and progress reports.
8. Modular 3-part system for fuss-free installation, maintenance and transport.
GMON HEALTH MONITOR SOFTWARE
• Wireless connectivity from your MC780MA to a Windows tablet or PC via Bluetooth
• Generate easy-to-understand graphic consultation sheets for a full consultation.
• Store client data on a database and use for trend analysis for long term
• Input additional data including blood pressure, waist circumference and pulse readings for a full medical assessment
• Link to data collected from other Tanita devices such as the AM180 Accelerometer to correlate physical activity with changes in body composition. A complete lifestyle analysis.
• Calculates personal health risk categories in a clear simple format
• Allows goal setting for key body composition variables
COMPREHENSIVE ANALYSIS IN SECONDS
This latest addition to the Tanita family of professional products brings fast, accurate results in seconds. The information is essential for providing a personalised and in-depth consultation on all aspects of body composition.
The ability to register users and track their progress is also an invaluable tool in demonstrating the effectiveness of any weight loss or fitness program.
The personal data input and an ID number consisting of a maximum of 16 alpha numeric digits.
Core Body Composition Details
Shows the core components of body composition. The data is represented in kg and % formats to provide a clear picture of their health and fitness status. The Desirable Range indicates general healthy ranges whereas the Target is pre-set by the professional to act as a motivator.
BMR / VFR / TBW Analysis
The Basal Metabolic Rate shows the number of calories required to keep the body functioning when at total rest. This is further supported by a chart showing the effectiveness of burning calories.
Visceral Fat is the harmful fat in the abdominal area. The rating indicates whether the level is within the healthy range. Measuring levels of body water is especially important for patients, the elderly, children and athletes.
Total Body Water shows the weight and % of water in the body. This is further divided into extra cellular and intra cellular water levels.
The ECW/TBW ratio shows the relationship between extra cellular water and total body water. The optimal level is considered to be around 40%.
Physique rating assesses muscle and body fat rating into 9 body types. As activity levels change over time the balance of body fat and muscle will alter which will change the user’s overall physique
The segmental readings provide indepth information for each arm, leg and the trunk area. By comparing the results to average readings shown with the shaded areas, the user can instantly see how their own fat and muscle levels compare.
Muscle Mass Balance
Shows the balance of muscle between the left and right side of the body.
Leg Muscle Score
A score is given to the user's physical condition, and plotted against average healthy values for gender and age. The score is based on the user's leg muscle mass divided by their body weight. e.g. a healthy 20-25 year old should achieve a score of 100.
Body Fat Distribution
The ratio of upper to lower body fat is calculated, and plotted against average healthy values for gender and age.
Reactance Resistance and Phase Angle Readings
The Reactance Resistance table indicates measurements for the impedance flow at each of the 3 multi frequency signals. Phase Angle is also shown. H-L = Hand – Leg, RL = Right Leg, LL = Left Leg, RH = Right Hand, LH = Left Hand.