2-3 working day delivery after shipping date to Mainland UK, between 9am - 5.30pm. Please see product for shipping date. Some products are excluded from this delivery option.
Standard 1-3 working day delivery after shipping date, between 9am-5.30pm. Please see product for shipping date.
Guaranteed Next Day
Next Working Day after shipping date, between 9am-5.30pm, Mon - Thurs. Please see product for shipping date.
All delivery times are subject to stock availability and order being placed before 12pm, Monday to Thursday.
Where Do You Deliver To?
We deliver to all postal areas in the UK, including England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands*.
*Please note, an extra delivery charge will be applicable for deliveries to Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey, Guernsey and the following postcodes: AB, PH, IV, PA, ZE, HS, KA, G84
How Much Does it Cost?
- Delivery cost depends on the size and weight of the item that you are buying. The exact cost to mainland UK addresses is displayed on the product. For non-mainland UK addresses simply enter your postcode in the Delivery Cost box and press Get A Quote on either the product page or the Shopping Cart page.
What if I`m not in when you deliver?
- Scalesexpress.com deliveries are made on Mondays to Fridays (unless a Saturday pre-noon delivery has been requested) between 9am and 5.30pm. We realise that occasionally we may try to deliver an order and you (or the intended recipient) may not be available. Each time an attempt is made, our courier will leave a card at the delivery address confirming that they have attempted delivery. This card contains a contact number so you can speak directly to the couriers and agree a mutually convenient delivery time or alternatively, to arrange for you to collect the order directly from their depot. After three failed delivery attempts, your items will be returned to our warehouse.
Can I send things to more than one address?
- We are happy to deliver all or part of your order to addresses other than your own. You`ll have the option to tell us where you want to send the items in your basket during the checkout process.
What do I do if there is a problem?
- First of all, and we can't emphasise this enough, our couriers operate right up until 5.30pm every day. In the event that there is a problem the best course of action is to call us on 01204 590 231.
What if the delivery looks damaged?
- We need to know within 24 hours if there is a problem with your delivery. If the delivery looks obviously damaged please refuse the delivery. If it has been left, or posted, then please retain all the delivery packaging and contact us. Before returning anything to us you need to contact us and get a Returns Number. See the section covering 'Returns for full details.
Returns & Replacements
Scalesexpress.com offers a 30 Day No Quibble Guarantee which operates over and above the 14 days stipulated by law (Consumer Rights Directive 2013) that most other retailers adhere to. Our 30-day no quibble guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition and in adequate packaging within 30 days of the date you received the item. We will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item within 14 days of receiving the item back in our warehouse (you will only have to pay for the delivery, unless the item is faulty).
Certain items are excluded from this guarantee. This includes items that are made to measure or made to your requirements.
Please Note - If you are a business there may be a restocking fee, depending on the item ordered.
Please ensure that you contact us before returning anything as you will need a valid returns number to accompany your products. If you have any questions, or just want to confirm the details before you order then please call us on 01204 590 231, or by email on email@example.com.
How Do I Cancel an Order?
If you want to cancel an order that has not yet been delivered then you need to contact us as soon as possible. We will try and stop delivery so that a delivery charge is not incurred. Orders are normally processed immediately so we may have already packaged your order and made arrangements for it to be sent to you. If this is the case then we cannot always stop the order from being sent.
If you have received a delivery and you want to cancel the order, and return the goods, then you need to call, or email, so that we can send you a returns number.
In both cases it will be helpful if you have the order number (from your order confirmation, or any update emails) and the date you placed the order handy. We will take some details and give you a returns number. This number has to accompany the return, both on the oustide of the packaging and somewhere inside on a piece of paper.
We will expect the goods to be received back in our warehouse within 10 working days from notification of cancellation.
Please note: We will not refund your costs in returning the item to us unless you return the item to us because of an error on our part or because it is faulty. If you are a business there may be a restocking fee, depending on the item ordered.
We cannot cancel items made to your requirements if the manufacture of this item has been started.
For your protection we recommend that you use a Recorded Delivery service. We cannot issue refunds for goods that fail to reach us. Please note that you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us unless we have delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
Our returns policy does not cover goods made to order or bespoke items. They are not returnable.
How Do I Return My Order?
Please ensure that you contact us before returning anything as you will need a valid returns number.
- Returns should be made within 30 days and in an adequate condition and suitably packaged for transit. You must include the original despatch note in the package you are returning to us
- You must include the original batteries if included
- Ring us on 01204 590 231 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a returns number. No returned item will be accepted without this number.
All items to be returned should be addressed to:
Nexday Overnite Ltd
Edgefold Ind Est
Bolton, BL4 0LR
When Will I get My Refund?
All returns arriving at our warehouse are processed immediately. Unless we need to contact you further your refund will usually be processed with 7 days of receipt and the absolute maximum time taken should be no more than 30 days from you first contacting us to organise the return.
Please remember that you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us unless we have delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
If a discount was applied to your original order, the amount refunded will be adjusted to allow for the revised order value and appropriate discount level.
About your Statutory Rights?
- Returning goods to Scalesexpress.com for any reason does not affect your statutory rights. By law, customers located in the European Union have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. For more information about your statutory rights, please read the OFT document - Your rights when buying at a distance
Privacy & Security
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password. We may also collect, and our third party providers of advertisements and content may collect, information about where you are on the internet (eg the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website. We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
You should be aware that this site is being monitored by tracking software that we have designed, and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service.
We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioners Office. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders;
- For statistical purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
- To serve website content and advertisements to you;
- To administer this website;
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999.
When you create a shopping account while ordering online you will be given the option to receive information from Scalesexpress.com by post, e-mail or telephone, about products, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that you tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by replying to a promotional e-mail with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line, by e-mailing us at email@example.com or telephoning us on 01204 590 231 from 9am till 5pm.
Your Personal Information will not be disclosed to other businesses within Wardworth Ltd or to any third parties, other than those who will help process your order. Scalesexpress.com requires all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place. We will not release your Personal Information to any company outside of Scalesexpress.com for mailing or marketing purposes.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information we are entitled do so.
When entering any of our contests or prize draws, you provide your name, email address and mailing address. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email. When you enter a contest or prize draw, you are also included in our newsletter list to receive notice of promotions, specials and new additions to the Website. You may unsubscribe from this news list by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email received.
For more information on what cookies we use, take a look at our Cookies guide
Questions regarding this Policy should be directed to the Administrative Head Office of Scalesexpress.com as follows:
The Old Bank
116 - 118 Bradshaw Brow